Small Business and Start-Up Businesses
Our Ballarat Small Business and Start-Up Business Lawyers offer advice to Ballarat Small Business on contract negotiation, commercial leasing structuring and asset protection.
Ballarat Small Businesses and Start-Up Businesses
Small businesses are an integral part of the Ballarat and western region communities. Establishing or purchasing a small business can be one of the most complex and risky ventures you undertake, but it can also be one of the most rewarding experiences of your life.
For any small businesses, accurate, practical and timely advice is essential to ensure that all rights and obligations of the parties are documented to avoid legal disputes.
Harwood Andrews offers advice to small business clients in the following areas:
- Contract negotiation and advice
- Commercial leasing advice for tenants and landlords
- Structuring and asset protection
- Employment law
- Intellectual property and trade mark registration
- Registration or transfer of business names
- Advising on the regulatory requirements of your business industry
- Corporate Governance advice
- Commercial disputes
- Franchising & Licencing
- Terms of trade
- Personal Property Securities Act
- Consumer Law
BALLARAT SMALL BUSINESS AND START-UP BUSINESS CONTACTS
BALLARAT BUSINESS SERVICES
SMALL BUSINESS & START UP BUSINESS