Planning and Environment
Harwood Andrews Ballarat planning and Environment lawyers offer representation and practical commercial advice in all aspects of planning and environment law including Zoning and planning permit applications, planning approvals, appeals and panels, dispute resolution, Site acquisition and environmental due diligence in the Ballarat region.
BALLARAT PLANNING AND ENVIRONMENT
The complex and highly regulated development industry offers up many challenges. Harwood Andrews' planning and environment experience covers a broad range of industry sectors including retail, residential development, commercial, industrial, aged care, wind and mineral resources.
We work closely with and for many local government planning authorities and statutory bodies, and providing us with an intimate understanding of their operations and allowing us to provide you with a competitive advantage ensuring that matters are resolved quickly and successfully.
We offer representation and practical commercial advice in all aspects of planning and environment law including:
- Zoning and planning permit applications, planning approvals, appeals and panels, dispute resolution
- Site acquisition and environmental due diligence
- Management of approvals, pollution abatement notices and clean up notices under the Environment Protection Act 1970
- Advising in the management and remediation of water pollution, waste management, air pollution contaminated sites and the preparation of associated plans
- Development agreements and developer contributions
- Heritage matters
- Aboriginal cultural heritage management plans
- Regulatory compliance, enforcement, prosecutions and defence
- Environmental Effects Statements, Native title law, Commonwealth Environmental advice and approvals
- Compulsory acquisition, valuation and compensation
- Water law
- Environmental sustainability
- Regulation of gaming machines and licensing
Our planning and environment lawyers work closely with a broad range of consultants and regularly appear on behalf of clients in planning appeals and panels considering issues relating to statutory and strategic planning.
BALLARAT PLANNING AND ENVIRONMENT CONTACTS
BALLARAT BUSINESS SERVICES
PLANNING & ENVIRONMENT