Kathleen Neale is a lawyer in the Property and Wills and Estates practice areas at Harwood Andrews.
She completed her studies at Deakin University in 2013 with a Bachelor of Laws and a Bachelor of Arts, majoring in Politics and Policy Studies (Distinction).
Kathleen completed her Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice with the Leo Cussen Centre for Law and was admitted to practice in February 2015.
Kathleen’s specialties include:
- Land and easement acquisitions by agreement or compulsorily, for both authorities and dispossessed land owners.
- Property law advice including general law and adverse possession, covenants and restrictions and section 173 agreements.
- Acquisitions and sales of commercial and residential property.
- Wills and succession planning.
- Powers of attorney
Kathleen's professional commitments include:
- Member of the Law Institute of Victoria
Download a PDF version of Kathleen Neale's Professional Profile