Employment, Industrial Relations and Occupational Health & Safety
Harwood Andrews Ballarat employment, industrial relations and OH&S lawyers assist employers to successfully navigate the evolving employment landscape, enabling them to remain focused on their commercial strategy. We ensure our clients remain compliant with all legislative requirements while also implementing tailored workforce management strategies in the Ballarat region.
EMPLOYMENT, INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS AND OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY BALLARAT
The environment of industrial relations is complex and ever changing. A business that invests in its future and places value its workforce creates an environment of positive culture, productivity and success.
We take an approach that allows employers to successfully navigate the evolving employment landscape, enabling them to remain focussed on their commercial strategy. We ensure our clients remain compliant with all legislative requirements while also implementing tailored workforce management strategies.
Our areas of expertise in workplace relations include:
- Preparing employment contracts (including executive contracts)
- Developing employee incentive schemes
- Drafting and negotiating enterprise agreements
- Developing tailored workplace policies
- Formulating industrial relations strategy and managing industrial action
- Restructuring and redundancy
- Restraint of trade and confidentiality
- Award interpretation and compliance
- Transfer of business
- Performance management
- Employment termination and related obligations
- Employee/contractor issues
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Workplace investigations
- Intellectual Property in employment
- Professional disciplinary tribunal appearances
Harwood Andrews prepare contract and policy documentation, regularly conduct litigation in all state and federal courts and appear before the Fair Work Commission. We defend employers in court proceedings across all jurisdictions, and when necessary, bring actions to protect their commercial interests.
Our litigious practice includes:
- Adverse action and unfair dismissal claims
- Complaints of sexual harassment
- Defending prosecutions by the Fair Work Ombudsman
- Contractual obligation enforcement including restraint of trade
BALLARAT EMPLOYMENT, INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS AND OH&S CONTACT
03 5329 6999
BALLARAT BUSINESS SERVICES
EMPLOYMENT, IR AND OH&S