Don Robinson Ballarat Lawyer
Don Robinson, Ballarat Business and Property Lawyer. Accredited Specialist in Property Law
Don Robinson is a Principal Lawyer at Harwood Andrews Ballarat.
After graduating with a Bachelor of Law degree and Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Melbourne in 1986, Don became a partner in a Melbourne firm. In 1999, he returned to Ballarat where he was appointed a partner at Cuthberts Barristers and Solicitors. Don became a Principal of Harwood Andrews when the two firms merged in July 2013.
Don is an Accredited Specialist in Property Law, an Associate of the Securities Institute of Australia and has completed a Masters of Business Administration from the University of New England.
Don's specialties include:
- Acquisition and sales of commercial and residential property
- Advising on subdivisions
- Providing legal advice on property related issues
- Commercial leasing
- Mortgage and securities advice
Don’s professional commitments include:
- Member of the Law Institute of Victoria
- Member of the Ballarat and District Law Association
- Member of Commerce Ballarat
- Committee Member of the Lake Foundation
- Committee Member of the Ballarat Regional Tennis Centre
Download a PDF version of Don Robinson's Professional Profile