Ashleigh Wall Ballarat Business Law Associate
Ashleigh Wall is Special Counsel in the business law practice area of Harwood Andrews.
Ashleigh has a keen interest in corporate governance, social entrepreneurship and advising to family businesses.
As head of Harwood Andrew’s Greening Committee, Ashleigh has been a key driver in promoting sustainable practices across the firm and is a strong advocate for corporate social responsibility.
She enjoys working with clients to ensure they have a thorough understanding of their legal matters and reach successful outcomes both commercially and practically. Ashleigh is committed to delivering strong results across a range of industries.
Ashleigh’s principal area's of practice include:
- Business contracts
- Business structuring encompassing equity participation agreements and structuring for investments or acquisitions
- Family business consulting
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Not for Profit
- Succession for business owners including wills
- Succession for business
Ashleigh’s professional commitments include:
- Member of the Law Institute of Victoria
- Board Member of Surfing Victoria Inc.
- Member of AusLSA Melbourne Sustainability Champions Network
Download a PDF version of Ashleigh Wall's Professional Profile